- Beginners Data Analysis Bootcamp with SQL
- No previous programming language experience is required.
- You will need a working computer with any operating system installed on it (Windows, Mac or Linux).
- You don't need to buy any additional software we will install MYSQL and Tableau software which will be free of cost.
- Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning data analysis from ground up using the four keys areas that is database , data modeling , data insight and data visualization for their current or future job needs.
- Anyone looking to switch careers to focus more on data related jobs
- Developers who want to learn SQL and Data modeling for their current projects
- Business analysts who want to better understand their data requirements for key applications
- Students who want to learn new skills for academic purposes
- Anyone curious to learn about data and be able to tell a story and gain insight
Cohort 2021: June 01 to June 30, 2021
Python for Data Science
Gain a great mastery of the Python language by learning the s yntax fundamentals, programming logic and the coding best practices.
Exercises and Projects
You will learn python through an active approach where you have to work on numerous exercises and projects directly on the Jupyter online access.
Exam and certificate
You will take challenge labs. These labs are graded automatically and certificate are awarded when challenge labs are passed with 60% or above score
- This course will teach you the four building blocks of data
analysis in a very structured way
- We will first learn about databases and database management systems with the focus of data accessibility. Our preferred DBMS will be MYSQL.
- We will then learn the foundation of Data modeling for relational DBMS and gain knowledge about how data is related and how the design of data models help in capturing business use cases.
- We will take a deep dive in learning SQL; from writing simple scripts to advance analytical functions to gain insight.
- The last section will focus on data visualization and we will use Tableau software as our data visualization tool with many examples to showcase our story telling skills.By taking this course you will gain experience in designing data solutions which will make you more marketable and competitive in the job market.In my 20 years of consulting experience nearly all IT project have elements of data analysis that is needed where basic SQL and data visualization skills are needed to produce key insights. This course will give you the necessary foundations needed to perform data analysis in your project.
- I will try my best to keep this course up to date by adding more relevant lectures and lab exercises.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 100
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes