Cohort 2021: July 1st to July 30, 2021
- Live classroom with the instructor (check out the timetable below)
- Hundreds of exercises and Projects with detailed solutions
- Live coding in your browser
Data Analysis and Visualization
Pandas is Python’s ETL package for tabular data that can perform all SQL functionalities, including group-by and join.
In this course, we are going to explore Pandas and teach you how it can be effectively used to manipulate large datasets. We will be looking at how Pandas library can help in reading, exploring and cleaning data which represent around 80% of the tasks performed by data analysts in most of modern data analytics projects.
- Understand the fundamentals of the Pandas library as well as the best practices in manipulating data.
- Master the common tasks related to data loading, cleaning and visualization
- Learn how to setup a complete data extract, transform, load (ETL) pipeline using Pandas library.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes